Come and enjoy a fun day out racing your mates, family and other club members. There will be 8 timed stages, which will be announced a couple of days before the race.
At the finish line there will be beverages (beer and non alcoholic) and pizza waiting for you, so don’t be late, you may miss out!!! There will be spot prizes and prizes for stage winners (M & F) and for the overall winners (M & F).
Race rules in brief:
- The event will start at 11am. Event check-in will be open from 10am and race briefing will be held at 10.45pm.
- Each competitor has three hours to complete the event.
- The race will be timed using the Strava app. You must have the Strava app on your phone to be in the race. No Strava no timing.
- There are 8 stages (most are short stages). You can do each stage as many times as you want within the 3-hour period
- There will be two shuttles running at the start of the race to take a load of people up to the container to separate people out.
- You will only need to go up to the container once. If biking, you can go up Trig Road, Horse Track or Boundary Run.
- All competitors must read, understand and obey the PCBC Race Rules.
- Be courteous to other riders.
- Have fun.
- Prize giving will start at 2:30pm.
The cost to enter online is $20 for members and $30 for non-members. The $30 for non-members includes a day pass (so you DO NOT need to purchase a day pass from GAS Maraetai on the day).
Note: we recommend entering on line so you don’t miss out on pizza and beverages after the race.